Name: API variable buckle joint, or variable diameter joint (English: CROSSOVER, connection, X-over)
Application: It is mainly used to connect two or three kinds of oil casing and wellhead devices with different specifications, different diameters and different screw types.
1. Before use, check whether the thread type at both ends is consistent with the type of the drawing design (the thread that needs to be connected to the component on site).
2. Clean the thread and check the thread surface for bumps, cracks, inclusions and other defects.
3. The threads at both ends are evenly coated with special thread sealant for oil casing. Manually rotate the threads at both ends that need to be fitted, so that the threads are hand-tightly fitted.
4. Use a tightening device with a torque display to rotate and tighten the two threads to the torque specified in the API standard to prevent leakage.
Thread conversion form: 1. External thread (PIN) ---- conversion --- external thread (PIN)
2. Internal thread (BOX)----conversion---external thread (PIN)
3. Internal thread (BOX)----conversion---internal thread (BOX)
Material or steel grade: J55, N80, L80, P110, 42crmo, AISI4140
Thread type: short round thread (SCSTCCSG)
Long round thread (LCLTCLCSG)
Buttress thread (BCBTCBCSG)
No thickening of tubing thread (NUNUETBG)
External thickened tubing thread (EUEUEUPTBG)
Line pipe thread (LP)
American standard thread (STACMEACMENPTUNGNPSM)
Specification Model: API 5CT Specification for Casing and Tubing
*Note: Please be sure to fill in the information accurately and keep the communication open, we will get in touch with you as soon as possible